Setting up your newly purchased Symcode Bluetooth Barcode Scanner is easy and hassle-Free.
Do follow the following steps to get your Symcode Bluetooth Barcode Scanner connected to your Bluetooth enabled device.
- Press the trigger once to wake the scanner up.
- LED indicator on the top will be green in color.
- Press the trigger again and hold it down for 8-10 seconds.
- The LED indicator on the top will turn to a flashing blue in color with a “Beep” sound
- Now, you can search your phone for the Scanner.
- Once connected, you will hear another beep sound and the LED indicator will turn to a constant blue light.
- Start using the scanner for any text, excel, form sheets, or any other text input enabled software.
- **Kind reminder to always keep your scanner charged to prevent bluetooth synchronization issues. For low battery indication, the scanner will beep 5 sounds and automatically switch itself off when facing low battery.